Please register online at www.readershipsymposium.com, or complete the Registration Form, sign it and fax it to the Symposium Secretariat together with the appropriate fee. Fax: +44(0) 20 8861 5515 or 8863 6647. This will secure your place, providing space is available. Neither delegates nor accompanying persons will be registered in Vienna without prior payment of all monies.
Venue: The Grand Hotel, Kärntner Ring, 9 Vienna.
Delegate Fee includes
- Admission to all Symposium sessions (4 days)
- The updated Summary of Current Readership Research compiled by Erhard Meier
- Vienna Symposium Book of Session Papers, final programme and other documents
- All lunches and coffee breaks during Working Sessions
- Welcome Reception, The Farewell Party, and any official sponsored events
|Date Booked||Up to 16 July, 2007||17 July, 2007 and after|
|€ Euros||€ Euros|
For costs in Sterling (GBP) and US Dollars, please contact the Secretariat – email@example.com
Accommodation will be principally in the Grand Hotel, subject to availability, where the Symposium will take place.
|These accommodation rates include Symposium Breakfast and local taxes|
This rate is for 19-26 October, 2007 and applies only to reservations booked and paid for through the Symposium office and providing space is available.
We have a limited number of more basic rooms available at another hotel. Please email the Secretariat if you are interested in one of these.
This includes the following :
- Accommodation, if sharing with registered delegate at Grand Hotel, Vienna
- Symposium Breakfasts
- Lunch to meet other accompanying persons
- Welcome Reception, The Farewell Party and Prize giving, and any sponsored events
- All taxes and includes extra for double occupancy
Please note that this Package does not entitle attendance at any Symposium session, coffee breaks or lunches
|These accommodation rates include a buffet breakfast and taxes|
|Accompanying Persons||€ Euros|
|Accompanying person package – 4 nights||370|
|Not staying at the Grand Hotel||230|
When you have calculated the amount you need to pay, please choose your Method of Payment and, if appropriate, send the payment/credit card number to the Secretariat. Upon receipt of the automated Booking Form, the Secretariat will check your requirements and issue an invoice, (receipted if payment has been received). It is essential that you quote your name when making bank transfers. We accept credit card payments via Mastercard or Visa.
Please read item 6 on the Conditions of Booking on the back of this Booking Form, for applicable charges for cancellations and substitutions. Please note that these charges will be levied.
Please read these carefully before registering.
Please see Paragraphs 8 and 10 about personal insurance and Visas for Austria
- Ipsos UK Ltd and BMRB Ltd, (The Agents), act solely in the capacity of Agent and not as Principal when making arrangements for transportation and accommodation. All tickets and arrangements made by The Agents for transport and/or accommodation are made upon the express condition that they will not be liable for damage, loss, injury, accident, delay or ir regularity which occurs by reason of any act or default committed by any other person or company in carrying out the transport and/or accommodation arrangements.
- The Agents accept no responsibility for loss, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred due to delays or changes in transportation, accommodation or other services arising out of war, threat of war, terrorism, weather, industrial action or any other event outside their control. If any such event shall occur and consequently the arrangements for the accommodation have to be materially modified or cancelled, the Agents can accept no further liability in respect of any cancellation or modification of the arrangements.
- Providing space is available, a delegate may reserve a place at the Symposium by completing, signing and sending the Registration Form together with the appropriate Fee to the Symposium Secretariat. The booking is confirmed when the appropriate fee has been received. The Secretariat reserves the right to refuse an application for a place at the Symposium. In the event of the booking not being accepted, the Fee will be refunded.
- The Symposium currency is Euros. However, amounts can be invoiced in Euros or £ Sterling or US$ dollars as chosen by the delegate. If the invoice is to be in Sterling or US$ dollars this will be at the prevailing rate of exchange on the day of booking. For method of payment, please refer to the Registration Form and How to Book section in the Symposium Registration, Invitation and Information leaflet. Credit card payments can be accepted in Sterling, Euros and US$ amounts. Neither delegates nor accompanying persons will be admitted to any session or social event without prior payment of all monies owing. Accompanying persons will not be admitted to any working sessions of the Symposium.
- The Agents reserve the right to levy a surcharge in the event of any adverse changes in the rate of taxes on local goods and services in Austria or England changed through Government legislation after 1 June 2007. It is hoped that this will not be necessary.
- Cancellation by the delegate must be made in writing to the Symposium Secretariat. Cancellation fees will be charged in accordance with the scale below:
in writing by:
Amount of cancellation charge
(Shown as % of TOTAL amount payable)
27 July, 2007 25% 24 August, 2007 50% 28 September, 2007 75% Thereafter 90%
- Flight bookings are subject to airline conditions of booking.
- It is the responsibility of a delegate and accompanying person to check whether a visa is necessary to enter Austria.
- The Agents are responsible for the prepaid accommodation and associated specified services. All extras, e.g. room services, individual bar bills, telephone charges and other incidental charges, are to be settled directly between the delegate and/or accompanying person and The Grand Hotel or any other hotel booked through them as applicable.
- Delegates are strongly recommended to take out their own travel insurance.
- If in the opinion of The Agents, a delegate and/or accompanying person behaves in such a way to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, any conference arrangements may be terminated by The Agents. The Agents cannot be held responsible for any damage, distress, bodily injury or illness caused by or to another person or to property by the wilful act or omission of any other person.
- The signature of the delegate or his/her duly authorised agent on the Registration Form shall signify the delegateÕs acceptance of the above conditions and the same shall bind both parties to this contract.
- English law shall apply to any claim against The Agents and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English Courts.